Prev: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long) Next: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long)

[FT] NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU Fighters

From: "Denny Graver" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 08:35:56 -0000
Subject: [FT] NAC, NSL, FSE, ESU Fighters

According to the Miniatures list in the back of the fleet book, we have
NAC:
Firestorm II
Phantom Heavy Fighters

ESU:
Kilo Class Fighters
Katya Class Fighters
Kisha Class Heavy Fighters

NSL:
Adler Class Fighter
Wulf Class Interceptors
Wespe Class Heavy Fighters

FSE:
Mirage IX Class Fighters
Camerone Class Heavy Fighters

Do the major powers have preferences for fighter types ?

Are interceptors better at attacking SML's/Missiles ?

What sensor range can fighters be detected at, and would they have
similar
sensor ranges to ships, or one step lower ?  I.e. fighters sensor range
is
36" rather than 54" due to smaller sensor packages - still military,
though.

Prev: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long) Next: [FT] Sensors, FTL and other stuff (long)