Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

From: devans@u...
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 18:50:53 -0600
Subject: Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

***
Anyway, in order to piss off Devan more I figured I would make another
comment
about SST.
***

On the contrary, though the toys had been well discussed before, at
least the
comments
were on topic. I salute you for seeing the truth of that complaint.

To think I almost deleted without reading; my apologies to a true
scholar and
gentleman.

I think it was a tanker bug, by the way. Only on big flair ups would I
call it
plasma. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley Next: [OT] Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...