Prev: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...

Re: spoilers removed) Sa'Vasku

From: "Denny Graver" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 19:16:48 -0000
Subject: Re: spoilers removed) Sa'Vasku

>-= tim jones =-
>A Blatant rip off of the Vorlons from the B5 pilot.The whole thing was
vorlon / >shadow rip off. That said it was enjoyable.

Long time since I've seen the B5 pilot, so I can't comment :-]

>I've thought about making the SV like the Shadows or Vorlons. Using the
HBW
rules from EFSB is a continuing experiment.

Do share :).  I hadn't made the connection between Sa'Vasku and the
Shadows/Vorlons before (not sure whether I deserve a slap on the head
for
that, I suppose I've been brainwashed by Tyrranid Workshop  :))

<SNIP> SV mega weapon type. Use the wave gun rules and some sort of
capacitor like >HBW. Depends on if you make the SV like the Vorlons or
Shadows or something else

Interesting idea
>... Waiting on FB2.

Aren't we all ;))

Den

Prev: Tired of the stupid comments about SST... Next: Re: Tired of the stupid comments about SST...