Prev: Re: [FT]AAR - Last month's CTF scenario Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley

Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

From: -MWS- <hauptman@c...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 22:52:38 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

At 09:29 AM 3/5/99 +1000, you wrote:
>G'day,
>
>Here's what Derek's come up with to (kinda) bring MT missiles into line
>with the FB. He hasn't added any new kinds of missiles or anything like
>that, basically he's only fiddled with the way they move. They seem to
work
>quite well (at least so far).
>
>Once again (and hopefully the last time for today as my supervisor has
now
>walked in on me sending these email twice!) I hope you enjoy. And as
always
>comment away.
>
>Cheers
>
>Beth

[snip]

One comment - brilliant!

As in all extremely elegant solutions, the main thought I had was: "Now,
why didn't *we* think of that?".  {:-}

Mark "Hauptmann" Shurtleff
  email: hauptman@sfcmd.com -or- hauptman@concentric.net
      The Gear Locker - http://www.sfcmd.com/HeavyGear
	  Full Thrust - http://www.sfcmd.com/fullthrust

 Finagle's Law:
   The perversity of the Universe tends towards the maximum.

Prev: Re: [FT]AAR - Last month's CTF scenario Next: Re: FT: FB2 Preview - Obi Wan Tuffley