Prev: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: [DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2

Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 22:41:34 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters

John Crimmins wrote:
> How do you base your fighters?  Until now, I've been mounting a
cardboard
> triangle on a GW flight base, and mounting a figher on each corner.
It's
> not bad, but I want to do better.  Does anyone do anything
particularly
> brilliant that doesn't require an engineering degree?

	One of the Full Thrust rulebooks has a picture of a base
	that has only one fighter model, and a square hole in the base
	the right size to hold one die.  The uppermost number of the
	die signifies how many fighters are left.

	Have you tried using a sheet of thin transparent plastic instead
	of cardboard?

Prev: Re: [FT] Basing Fighters Next: [DS2] FMA Enhancement for DS2