Prev: Re: [FT]AAR - Last month's CTF scenario Next: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB

Re: [HIST] IAS Population

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 15:19:16 -0800
Subject: Re: [HIST] IAS Population

Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Beth spake thusly upon matters weighty:
> > I didn't realise that such a limit existed, sorry. By the way, where
was the
> > word published (I'm not on the GZG-pedia list - then again you're
more than
> > likely to say it says on Pgx of...
...snip... JTL
> The rationale was printed cannon - mentioning Albion (size of England
> population) as most populous off-Earth colony. Blame Jon T :}

> Thomas Barclay

     What the quote does not say is the year that the population
applies.   Is it the 1999 population, (assumed by most people),
or the projected population of ENGLAND in 2135, (my personal money
would be on ENGLAND in 2135, not on the U.K. in 1999.)

Bye for now
John L.

Prev: Re: [FT]AAR - Last month's CTF scenario Next: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB