Prev: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report Next: [FT] Sa'Vasku Vs Kra'vak

Re: Bugs don't surf

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 10:37:41 -0800
Subject: Re: Bugs don't surf

devans@uneb.edu wrote:

> That said, I am in the me-too camp, but please explain to me my faux
paux  concerning Bugs Don't Surf. I'm still confused by your response to
my earlier bringing it up. I honestly thought BDS was the working title
for FBII.

> The_Beast

BTW while we're on the subject of Bugs Don't Surf. From what I've heard
this supplement deals mostly with the Kra'Vak and Savasku. If so why are
we calling them bugs? If we were fighting such races I seriously doubt
Bugs would be a slang or even derogatory term used to descrivbe either
of them?

ANd while we're on it what are teh kinds of tenmsyou woudl call these
things?

I've heard 'Vaks that's a pretty good one. Warthogs...whatelse?
Los

Prev: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report Next: [FT] Sa'Vasku Vs Kra'vak