Prev: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB Next: RE: [HIST] IAS Population

RE: [HIST] IAS Population

From: Nathan Pettigrew <nathanp@M...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 07:29:05 -0800
Subject: RE: [HIST] IAS Population

Yep, it's in the 2135 entry in FT and DS2.  No specific numbers though.

"2135 The Anglian Confederation moves its Parliament to Albion, which
now
has population almost as large as England thanks to massive immigration
and
engineered population growth programmes. The reigning monarch, Charles
V,
divides his time between palaces in England, Vermont, Ottawa and
Albion."
from GZG's Full Thrust by Jon Tuffley