Prev: Re: Ship Control Cards Next: RE: Man/Kra'Vak Wars] The D'rk Squadron

Re: Ship Control Cards

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:17:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Ship Control Cards

>pdf would be great. The reader is free, and you can still read
>pdf file with Illustrator. The files are relatively small, and,
>better still, cross-platform.

Well...the reader is free, and the reader & format are cross-platform.
I have to disagree with the "small" characterization.
When I exported my AI SSD files they grew by a factor of 5-10.
For my money, that *ain't* small. The word is "pig".

- Sam
Samuel Reynolds
Spinward Stars: http://www.spinwardstars.com/
Reynolds Virtual Workshop: http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: Ship Control Cards Next: RE: Man/Kra'Vak Wars] The D'rk Squadron