Prev: Re: [FT] Houserules for bringing MT missiles into FB Next: FT: FOG OF WAR: PBEM Fleet lists

Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

From: Los <los@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 19:45:45 -0500
Subject: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

Yes one thing that I don't think I made clear. Myself as teh commmander
was
given a misison which I briefed the synths and the Human mercs on. THEN
Stuart
pulled them aside and gave them their own secret agends.

By the way a very very nice touch was that noone,company, or Marine
players,
were allowed to talk toe ach other unless you rolled for commo, which of
course
could be jammed. Better yet we were not informed of this rule intil
after we
had made our initial plans and set off on teh op which led to some very
cool/frustrating happenings on both sides. Only the Aliens had unity of
command
(controlled by the GM)

Los

Wasserman, Kurt wrote:

> I am not privy to the secret agendas of the others...  <G>  I was in
charge
> of the Human Company Mercs.  We were all ticked off about being used
as
> grunt labor and all the praise and such was going to the slick Power
Armor