Prev: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: [HIST] IAS introduction - Background (longish)

[CON] GZG-ECC II Gallery now available

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 17:17:58 -0500
Subject: [CON] GZG-ECC II Gallery now available

Hi everybody!

Jon Davis sent over to me all the digitized photos he took of stuff
during
the Con, and I've digitized them and put them up on the GZG-ECC II
website
(most likely the GZG-ECC III website at some future point. (8-) )

I've also taken the posts made to the list and made them available in
web format.  If anybody else has an Con AARs they'd like to do up, I'll
put them up as a part of the site.

The URL is:

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc

and follow the links for 'Aftermath.'

Best picture?  KR sleeping by the SGII table, on Saturday evening is
pretty
good.  (8-)

I built these pages in kind of a rush... if you find any problems,
please
let me know.

I'm hopefully going to update the archives later on today; depends on
how
much work I can fluff off until tomorrow.  (8-)

Thanks,
J.
--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: [HIST] IAS introduction - Background (longish)