Prev: RE: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

[OT] Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 11:59:49 -0600
Subject: [OT] Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

***
Bonus points if you actually get to create something at work.

Paul
***

Does 'started' count? I have some small cardstock walls for Siege
of the Citadel floor tiles 'started'. One must realize I'm at a
disadvantage, not having an office or desk of my own.

Whoops, almost forgot the grav tanks from broken cart tapes, the
envisioned star fort from stitcher reels, the...

***
or when you start using vector movement *in real life*: "hmm,
to turn that corner, i need to boost in this direction ...".

Tom
***

NOTE:
I was hoping we'd cut this as OT before I started visualizing
the fact I used to move like a Kra'vak, but now am more like
an NSL dread. *sniff* *sigh*

The_Beast

Prev: RE: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....