Prev: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....

Re: [FT]Peoples Republic of Mars?

From: Thomas Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:23:09 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [FT]Peoples Republic of Mars?

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Donald Hosford wrote:

> Donald Hosford wrote:
>
> > Two questions....
> >
> >   1) Who created this?

bob mackenzie. i host it for him. well, the GZG-L website hosts it for
him. i manage the uploading.

> >   2) Can I use selected bits in my own Unofficial nations....

you'd have to ask bob.

> >	(Say has any one else seen used this?  That is, is it an
accepted
> > part of the Unofficial GZG Universe?)

no-one seems to have had any major issues with it, and a nonzero number
of
people have seen it.

> Forgot to add....I downloaded it from a web page with an FTP area.  I
> thought I had book marked it, but I can't find it.  Does anyone have
the
> URL?

http://members.xoom.com/gzg_l/prm/

plus there are text listings of the ship designs at the full thrust ship
registry.

Tom

Prev: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when.... Next: Re: FW: More - you know you are a wargamer when....