Prev: Re: [CON] Dates set for GZG ECC III - Feb 25-27, 2000 Next: RE: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

Re: [CON] Dates set for GZG ECC III - Feb 25-27, 2000

From: "What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 08:31:36 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [CON] Dates set for GZG ECC III - Feb 25-27, 2000

>Damn. I _already_ know I can't make it. I don't suppose I could
convince
>anyone that _March_ 25-27 is better?
>
>Sigh.
>
>Noam

Convince Karl to introduce another random burn for the NEAR, then you
can make it.  :)

Mk
-
I'm not giving in to security under pressure,
I'm not missing out on the promise of adventure,
I'm not giving up on implausible dreams -
Experience to extremes...experience to extremes....
					   Rush - "The Enemy Within"

Prev: Re: [CON] Dates set for GZG ECC III - Feb 25-27, 2000 Next: RE: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report