Prev: Re: stellardyne url and email Next: Re: [HIST] Population question.

Re: [GZG-ECC] Quote board

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 07:12:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] Quote board

At 08:02 PM 3/3/99 -0800, Brian wrote:

>> > Not to mention all the puttering and whooshing noises... not just
there,
>> > but also at the SGII/WH40K game on Sunday. ^_^
>
>Puttering and whooshing noises? I had a (non-gaming) roommate ask me
once
>if we made little noises as we "played with our toy tanks". I
vehemently
>denied the charge, and said that no wargamer I'd ever heard of did such
>thing. I've just been proven a liar... :)

<grin>

Well, if it's any consolation, the noises were coming as Jon moved the
VTOL
and the APCs, both Galoob toys rather than painted figs.  But yeah, I've
been asked that question before as well... not sure what I'll answer
now. ^_^;

>> Oh dear.  The truth is out.	I'm 40 going on 12.  :-)
>
>Oh dear is right... :)
>
>Puttering and whooshing noises, indeed. 'Course, I'm probably just
jealous
>that I missed the con. Sounds like it was great...

Yup! ^_^

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: Re: stellardyne url and email Next: Re: [HIST] Population question.