Prev: [CON] Dates set for GZG ECC III - Feb 25-27, 2000 Next: [HIST] Population question.

FTFB: Thrust Fleet Battle PBEM Q's

From: "Denny Graver" <cyberdruss@c...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 01:14:24 -0000
Subject: FTFB: Thrust Fleet Battle PBEM Q's

I'd like try a multi player PBEM fleet battle to see Fleet book ships in
action en masse, and how they perform against the Unofficial kV ships
(Using
cinematic movement. Full Sensor rules and fog of war)

I'll GM.

Any suggestions for a decent sized test fleet ?
I know opinions have been formed as to best fleet vs KV, but I'd like
any
human fleet to be a coalition of human forces, so a minimum of 20% and a
maximum of 40% of total points can be spent on each of the four powers.

Of course I'll need both Human and KV players, so if you interested,
please
email me at  cyberdruss@clara.net.  Ideally four player positions a
side.

If you just want to comment, please do so :)

Prev: [CON] Dates set for GZG ECC III - Feb 25-27, 2000 Next: [HIST] Population question.