Prev: RE: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 16:11:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

Aaron Teske wrote:

> [...]
Andrew

> >>Actually, I thought I'd said that?	(Though mebbe not.)
> >
> >Well, that's what someone put on the board (A:, T:, and J: ; I
thought
> >Jerry was in that scenario so drew a conclusion that he was the 'J:')
>
> Well, at that time Jerry actually wasn't in the scenario except as
itty
> bitty pieces... though he was dropping by from time to time.

Hmmm.  I remember making the comment, and then watching things for a
bit,
and then deciding to go over and write the thing on the quote board
because
the exchange was too good to pass up.

> It's also entirely possible that was said by both of us... and maybe
one or
> two of the others, as well.  Suspicions were running high that
game....

That's the understatement of the century.  (8-)

Gah, back to work.  (8-(

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: RE: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report