Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] to the attendees of GZG-ECC II Next: RE: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?

Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

From: Mike Looney - ionet <mlooney@i...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 11:41:14 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'? wrote:

> >> Nerds,
> >> Pointy-Ear Trekkers, B5-ers and L5-ers, Linuxers, even the rare
> >> Propeller-Beanie Geek!
> >
> >one question here: given that geeks tend to be male (why bother with
> the
> >excess weight of a second full X chromosome?) how do they breed? i
> suppose
> >they might have a treaty with that lesbian commune you have ...
>
> I work with quite a few female geeks (and know more) who are in no
> way, shape,
> or form lesbians. I do not think this is going to be a problem
> necessarily.
>
> Just fyi. If you're not finding them, you need to get out more.  :-)

For the record, one of the better places to find female geeks is in
strip clubs.

Not all dancers are geeks, of course, nor are all female geeks dancers,
but a good chunk of
exotic dancers tend to be fem-geeks.

Mike "Married to an exotic dancer" Looney.

--
Sillyness is the last refuse of the doomed.  P. Opus
http://www.spellbooksoftware.com

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] to the attendees of GZG-ECC II Next: RE: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?