Prev: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report Next: Not anymore! Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

From: "What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 11:43:23 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

>> >I work with quite a few female geeks (and know more) who are in no
way,
>> shape,
>> >or form lesbians.
>>
>> What shape or form are these females? ;)
>

>	Yes... and if their shapes are in anyway "pleasing" could you
send
>me their phone numbers... ;-)
>
>Later,
>Mark "GOD, I HATE BEING SINGLE" Siefert

There are a number of avenues you may pursue to rectify the situation
if you really want.  :-)

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report Next: Not anymore! Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report