Prev: [OT] Wing Commander preview Next: Re: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?

Re: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?

From: devans@u...
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 07:51:26 -0600
Subject: Re: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?

My experience with painting in general is extremely limited, but I did
use some
tubed
Interference (not iridescence as I said earlier) Gold for small insignia
on my
ESU ships.
This is on top of Evil Empire (tm) Snot Green, but even though I believe
the
interference
line is supposed to be somewhat transparent, it did a fine job and laid
very
flat.

I don't doubt that it won't work directly on metal, but I've primed
every thing
I've painted
so far anyway.

By the way, only one recognizable 'star and bars' out of seven attempts,
but
when
dealing with ten  thumbs on two left hands, that's a major victory in
itself.
;->=

The_Beast

Prev: [OT] Wing Commander preview Next: Re: Anyone use Liquitex Paints?