Prev: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report Next: Re: Modified EFSB stats for Kill the Bin'Tak

Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

From: "What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 07:42:41 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report

>> Nerds,
>> Pointy-Ear Trekkers, B5-ers and L5-ers, Linuxers, even the rare
>> Propeller-Beanie Geek!
>
>one question here: given that geeks tend to be male (why bother with
the
>excess weight of a second full X chromosome?) how do they breed? i
suppose
>they might have a treaty with that lesbian commune you have ...

I work with quite a few female geeks (and know more) who are in no way,
shape,
or form lesbians. I do not think this is going to be a problem
necessarily.

Just fyi. If you're not finding them, you need to get out more.  :-)

Mk
---
If the conquest of a great peak brings moments of exultation and bliss,
which in the monotonous, materialistic existence of modern times nothing
else can approach, it also presents great dangers.  It is not the goal
of
*grand alpinisme* to face peril, but it is one of the tests one must
undergo to deserve the joy of rising for an instant above the state of
crawling grubs.
				       -Lionel Terray, 1965

Prev: Re: [FT] Alarishi Sovereignity Report Next: Re: Modified EFSB stats for Kill the Bin'Tak