Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] to the attendees of GZG-ECC II Next: Re: [FT] Minatures......

[GZG-ECC] Quote board

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 05:28:36 -0500
Subject: [GZG-ECC] Quote board

I wanted to make a comment to the list about the quote board.  It
was a completely spontaneous idea and it will give Mark enough
quotes to last a year until the next one.  It will also give
those who didn't go a flavor of the fun.

My kids especially liked it when I acted out for them what happened
when my LT just spotted the Alien Queen and went into panic.

My Master Sergeant (Run by JP) tried to communicate with me and
it went something like this.....

JP:    I'll communicate with the LT.
Jon:   Aaaaaahhhhh!!  Aieehhh!!   Eeeeeeekkk  AhhAAhh!
JP:    I think I'll assume command of the platoon.

Jon

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC] to the attendees of GZG-ECC II Next: Re: [FT] Minatures......