Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: [CON] Severed Dreams AAR (long)

Re: [GZG-ECC] to the attendees of GZG-ECC II

From: Fabet@a...
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 00:12:03 EST
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC] to the attendees of GZG-ECC II

It was great to meet everyone at the con this weekend. I apologize for
bugging
out early (had to get back to shop in Fairfax) and to anyone who wanted
purchase something and couldn't.
To make it up to everyone, anyone who wants to mailorder something from
Little
Wars through this mailing list gets a 15% discount. Please no GZG or
Geohex
stuff (I don't want to undercut K.R.). It does include Ainsty, Rafm,
Irregular, Chariot, TFG, etc. Bear in mind many items  (especially
imported
items like Ainsty) will be out of stock and take a while to recieve.

Thanks

Faron Betchley

Little Wars
11213K Lee Highway
Fairfax VA 22030
(703) 352-9222
(703) 352-9279 <fax>

Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: [CON] Severed Dreams AAR (long)