Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .

Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 18:10:01 -0500
Subject: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'? wrote:
>    "No the Hyperions aren't a problem - we just blew up B5!" (Hyperion
>    captain after taking a small shot at B5 and watching B5 blow ALL
it's
>    catastrophic failure rolls during the EFSB 'Severed Dreams' game)

WHAT!?	They actually got B5?  Where did the Minbari go?

(I had to leave the scen early to get home, so I didn't get to see the
end.  Somebody who was there please tell me what the hell happened. 8-))

J.

--
/ Jerry Han -  CANOE Canada - jhan@canoe.ca -
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \

Prev: Re: Saturday at the Con. . . Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .