Prev: Fuel consumption rules Next: Re: Saturday at the Con. . .

Re: Fuel consumption rules

From: Keith Watt <kwatt@a...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 17:07:58 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Subject: Re: Fuel consumption rules

   The scenario that was played is still on my web site for the time
being, though I'm going to split it into parts soon.  The safest thing
is
to go to:

http://www.erols.com/kwatt/SolarThrust

which will give you a directory listing of all the files there.
"Desperate Measures" was the name of the scenario I ran for the con.

At some point, I'll post (in that same directory) the derivation of the
equations used, but I'm still trying to catch up with work at the
moment..

Any problems, just let me know..
Keith

kwatt@astro.umd.edu