Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: [DS2] Dropship (was: My order)

Dark Nebula Map

From: "Imre A. Szabo" <ias@s...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 07:34:30 -0500
Subject: Dark Nebula Map

Hi Guys,

I just finished rendering GDW's Dark Nebula map.  Dark Nebula is a
sister game to Imperium.  I did it for a local FB mini campaign.  If
anyone wants a copy in .BMP, please e-mail me.	I will send them out one
quadrant at a time, otherwise it is a huge file...

The map was done in gray scale because I only have a laser printer.  The
map is divided into different quadrants, so you can put it toghter
different ways.  If people are interested, I'll post my ideas for
campaign rules for this map.  The following changes were made to the
original map:

All quadrants have the same numbering, use the first letter of the
quadrant and number for record keeping.
All planets have had their economic value in FB points, outposts 50,
worlds 150, homeworlds 300.
To Vecinos Quadrant:  Added jump line from Eski to off the left side of
the map.
To Rift Routes Quadrant:  Added a jump line from Amani to off the right
side of the map.
To Aslan Hierate Quadrant:  Added planets Zxex, Ilkar, and Karo.  This
was to equalize the income of the home quadrants.
To Trapezoid Quadrant:	Didn't exist in the original game.  I created it
to allow a 3x3 map!

IAS

Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: [DS2] Dropship (was: My order)