Prev: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage Next: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage

Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

From: "What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'?" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 19:25:08 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

>>>Note:  Tom's heavy cruiser mini was physically in contact with Andrew
>>>Presby's dreadnought at this point.
>>
>>Thanks for the clarification. I take it 'J' was Jerry?
>
>Actually, I thought I'd said that?  (Though mebbe not.)

Well, that's what someone put on the board (A:, T:, and J: ; I thought
Jerry was in that scenario so drew a conclusion that he was the 'J:')

>Another quote from the game would've come from Andy as well, towards
the
>VERY militaristic Mercurians (well played by John Atkinson): "Are you
>*sure* you're not a Klingon?!?"

So why didn't you put that on the board originally, eh?  *whok*

Mk
-
During the run-and-fight-and-run-again battle through this forest of
horror,
she is finally cornered. Her weapons have been left deep in the bodies
of the
slain or broken against the granite-hard scales of these snakes that are
not
snakes. Her stand to the death must be fought here. Though her only
weapons
are her hands and her deep and wide knowledge of the slayers, she does
not
fear them. They will die. Of this she is sure.

Prev: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage Next: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage