Prev: Re: Albany NY? Next: Re: [FT] KraVak bashing

Re: Albany NY?

From: "Jared E Noble" <JNOBLE2@m...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:25:58 -1000
Subject: Re: Albany NY?

I can name probably 5 people in Alaska that have even heard of Full
Thrust.  3
are my friends, 2 are employees at the game store in town that say "Full
Thrust?
What's that...oh, that's right, you've asked me about that
before...dunno."

Sigh...

Jared

DracSpy@aol.com on 02/26/99 06:13:35 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Jared E Noble/AAI/ARCO)

<< Here in Albany, NY, NO one stocks Full Thrust.  NO one stocks Silent
 Death.
 EVERYONE will stock Battle Fleet Gothic.  The majority of players do
NOT
 read
 the rec.games.miniatures.* newsgroups, nor go out of their way to find
 the
 lesser known games. >>
I thought that Full Thrust was a game that was known far and wide, is
this
true or just my imaginashion?
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Albany NY? Next: Re: [FT] KraVak bashing