Prev: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries Next: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage

Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 05:57:57 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage

Barton, Jeff wrote:
...Snip...JTL
> 1.  What is the best way to glue on the bases so that the ship is
straight?
XXX
     I use 5 minute epoxy, and place completed ships or other objects
under the 'new' ship for support.   JTL
XXX
> 2.  What does everyone use to store their ships?
XXX
     OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware) has some very nice divided boxes,
24 slots,  I line it with thin foam and go.  JTL
XXX
> 3.  Do you need more than 1 of any ship type in your fleet?  I've
purchased
> 1 of each ship type in the 4 fleets I mentioned, but do I need more
that 1
> Superdreadnought in any given fleet?
XXX
     It isn't a matter of need, its a matter of want!	If you get
into 'kit-bashing', you will very likely have multiples of your
favorites.   I have been playing for four years and have used only
one SDN, one time. (I prefer small ships.)  JTL
XXX

> Sorry if this is repetitive of previous discussions!
XXX
     Don't be sorry, nobody else is.   JTL
XXX

> Juxor

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries Next: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage