Prev: RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover Next: RE: [FT] Assembly and Storage

RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

From: "Tim Jones" <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:27:52 -0000
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

>Well, we'd actually said PLANNED for Salute launch..... in the end, the
>schedule was simply too tight to do as good a job as we want
>to, so we've

It actually said "to be launched at Salute 99"
which I took to mean it was a slam dunk (nearly print ready etc),
but if thats not the case, no worries.

>taken what is hopefully the sensible decision of putting it
>back till it is properly ready rather than rushing it out
half-finished.

I'd agree with your rationale. Probably reason you are *so* busy these
days...
Its a lot to do.

-= tim jones =-

Prev: RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover Next: RE: [FT] Assembly and Storage