Prev: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover

RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

From: "Jonathan White" <zzalsjfw@f...>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 12:38:59 BST
Subject: RE: Sa'Vasku painting was: (RE: [FT] More Thrust Cover)

On 1 Mar 99, at 12:27, Tim Jones wrote:

> >taken what is hopefully the sensible decision of putting it
> >back till it is properly ready rather than rushing it out
half-finished.
> I'd agree with your rationale. Probably reason you are *so* busy these
> days... Its a lot to do.
It's becoming an increasingly common thing in publishing (books, music,
video
games, whatever) and it's something I wholeheartedly agree with -

"When is your new book/game/movie out then??"
"When it's finished. and not before."

Although some people (e.g. Stanley Kubrick) do rather take it to
extremes.

				TTFN
						Jon
"Did you have a good world when you died? Good enough to base a movie
on?"
    - The Doors
Jonathan White, COS group, Manchester University

Prev: Re: [FT] Assembly and Storage Next: Re: [FT] More Thrust Cover