Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries

Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

From: "John M. Atkinson" <john.m.atkinson@e...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:29:18 -0500
Subject: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

What do you mean 'Vorchans aren't atmosphere-capable'? wrote:

> large number of FT games, and quite a few SGII games. The only game
not
> represented strongly was DSII, but Jon Atkinson made sure that there
*were* two
> games run (one friday evening, one sunday morning; when I finally left
the con
> at 3pm they were still playing the massive island invasion
scenario....and it's
> quite likely it's still going on! ;-).

Note: I didn't run the Friday one--I was busy reffing Kr'rt blowing the
hell out of Imperial BatRon 5 or 4 or something.  I'll be posting AARs
for both my games.

And we started packing up around 1700, with actual departure from hotel
at 1830 or so.

> had a shot at winning.  ;-)  As it was, of the DSII/Epic Scale
entries, the
> Epic fighters took first, with a GZG helo coming in second by 1 pt,
and a pair

Correction: That was an AH-1 Cobra, by GHQ.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report Next: Re: [Con-Quotes] GZG-ECC II Quote Board Entries