Prev: Re: Albany NY? Next: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report

Re: Albany NY?

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:51:17 -0500
Subject: Re: Albany NY?

Nyrath the nearly wise wrote:

> "Mark A. Siefert" wrote:
>
> >	    I don't know exactly what his point was.  However, he
> > seems to indicate that since no one in his neighborhood plays FT,
> > my suggested to use it as a BFG atlernative is invalid.
> >
> > Huh???
>
>	  As near as I can follow his byzantine logic,
>	  legitimacy is conferred by having other
>	  players in the neighborhood.
>
>	  *Natural* players, no fair spreading the word
>	  yourself.
>
>	  I agree: "Huh??"

Right.	Huh??

We do not have a large contingent of FT players in the area, but
there is a group that plays at the Schenectady Wargaming club, my
group plays, and a few others in the area.

There were four people from the Albany area at GZG-ECC II, including
myself.  This person is simply misinformed.

Jon

Prev: Re: Albany NY? Next: Re: [Con] GZG-ECC II Con Overview Report