Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page) Next: Re: Albany NY?

Re: Con Today (This weekend)

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:36:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Con Today (This weekend)

Dean Gundberg wrote:
> Those of us who can not make it to GZG-ECC II wish you lots of fun and
> multiple re-rolls of 6's.  Take some pics so we can see what we
missed.

Thanks, Dean.  I brought my Kodak DC210 and was busy throughout the
weekend taking photos of all the events, participants, and figures.
At last count, I had about 125 photos for the weekend.	I'll do some
editting and photo cleanup this weekend and get them posted on the
GZG-ECC II web page.

The Shadow Omega is nice...  And the long line of "loyal" Earth alliance
ships is intimidating from "Severed Dreams."

Jon

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page) Next: Re: Albany NY?