Prev: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long) Next: Re: [FT] KraVak bashing

RE: [FT] KraVak bashing

From: Michael Brown <mkkabrow@w...>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 20:29:25 -0800
Subject: RE: [FT] KraVak bashing

My best guess would be NSL.  Good solid ships with the ability to absorb
a lot
of damage.  In my experience the KV are extremely dangerous, especially
at
"knife fighting" range (less than 12MU).

Good question, I will have to try this out (using the "unofficial") FB
type KV
designs.

Michael Brown

If you had a KraVak squadron to face, which of the FB fleets would you
want
to draw your ships from?

Prev: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long) Next: Re: [FT] KraVak bashing