Prev: FB finally arrived! Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)

Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 22:21:10 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]-Max Number od Weapons

Chris Smith said (or drawled, given the Auburn address):
>Hey....so, what is the maximum number of weapon systems (excluding
pulse
>torps, and spinal mounts) that anyone has ever put on a ship.	The
reason I
>ask is that I am messing around with a PBEM utility and was wondering
how
>many slots for weapons a ship should have.  Right now I have seven.
Also,
>only have FT for now.	I plan to pick up the other two books sometime
in
>March.

Wait until you get the Fleet Book before spending more time on it.  Then
look at the superdreadnoughts, count their weapons, and add a couple of
extra spaces.  Don't have my FB to hand or I'd count for you.  Bear in
mind
that you *could* take e.g., a Komarov SDN and rearm it with all Class 1
& 2
Beams.	I'm thinking about doing something along those lines, albeit
with a
smaller ship.

Prev: FB finally arrived! Next: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long)