Prev: RE: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long) Next: Re: was: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Now a

Re: [OT] NI / FCS...

From: Brian Burger <burger00@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 18:00:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [OT] NI / FCS...

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Laserlight wrote:

> >j a c wrote:
> >
> >> Hehehehe, yeah, go ahead, make my day.  We go bout lohdud fuhr bar
round
> >> hair.  If you can translate that, you can have all my encryption
stuff.

> >> 8^)
> >> Jim Clem
> >>
> >its: 'roun' heah'.  (hee ya)
> >Bi ya'll:
> >John L.
> Jim's has a good deal of mountain twang in it, as opposed to John's
drawl.
> For the incredulous--yes, people do talk this way.  My job involves a
lot of
> phone work, and my territory has covered the entire southeastern US.
> Someone from Georgia or Alabama does not sound the same as someone
from
> Tennessee or the Virginia mountains...and thank God, we don't sound
the same
> as the damyankees at all. <g>

Right, the damnyankees at least try and speak English (unless they're
from
New York). Of course, to most Canadians, I'm afraid you're _all_
damnYankees. <g><ducking, very very fast...>

Brian (burger00@camosun.bc.ca)			-DS2/SG2/FR!/HOTT-
      - http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Nebula/9774/games.html -
-SciFi & Fantasy Wargaming House Rules, Photos, GWAutobasher, & more-

Prev: RE: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long) Next: Re: was: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Now a