Prev: RE: Con Today Next: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.

Re: Con Today

From: "Umm, boss? Ship broke..." <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 12:10:14 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Con Today

T.Barclay laments:

>Besides, it seems suitably petty for those of us who can't go
>(*(&^%$#!!!!!!!) to at least try to compensate by contributing
>something to the list.
>
>Hope everyone has a good time. I'll be there for GZG 00.....
>
>Tom.

Sorry you can't make it, Tom.  :-/   We'll see you next year, then!

On my way out, gents and ladies; have a good weekend, all!

Mk
-
"Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the Right Hand of Vengeance...and the boot that is going
to kick your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am Death
incarnate. And the last living thing you are _ever_...going to see.

"God sent me."
				      - Ivanova, "Between the Darkness
						      and the Light"

Prev: RE: Con Today Next: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.