Prev: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long) Next: Re: Replensihing Fighters

RE: Con Today

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 08:32:59 -0600
Subject: RE: Con Today

> A bunch of us 'Mericans and even some Canadians are gonna be away from
> the computors for a while--please don't make me deal with 300 messages
> when I get back.  :)

Those of us who can not make it to GZG-ECC II wish you lots of fun and
multiple re-rolls of 6's.  Take some pics so we can see what we missed.

On a similar note, I just picked up a digital camera (Sony Mavica) so at
this year's GenCon, we could maybe post pics daily so everyone else can
feel
like they were there too.  I'll have to see if I can make arrangements
with
Mark Siefert to get the pics on the UFTWWWP when he goes home each
night.

Dean

Prev: Re: [FT] NI / FCS and other things (long) Next: Re: Replensihing Fighters