Prev: Re: Chiltern Questions Next: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page)

Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 21:43:09 +1000
Subject: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

DracSpy@aol.com wrote:

>  > http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain/ft/index.htm
>
>	  Excellent!  I'll be trying these out soon.
>	  (I just put in an order for a few
>	  Federation heavy cruisers, destroyers,
>	  and dreadnaughts at www.sentrybox.com.
>	  I'm surprised that they have the
>	  old Lou Zocchi Gamescience miniatures.
>	  I didn't even know they had
>	  a clear plastic dreadnaught, I've
>	  already got the cruiser.) >>

The page has been updated with some pictures now. Including not just the
Gamescience stuff still in production, but also a smidgin of
Starline-2300, a fair bit of Starline-2200, some really rare FASA stuff,
and even a Galoob or two.

Pictures show how well they mix together. One shot has a 5(!) D6s and a
D5, no 2 the same.
FASA, Starline-2300, Galoob, Starline-2200 D5, Gamescience D6,
Gamescience/Starline-2200 D6.

--
	      http://www2.dynamite.com.au/aebrain
 abrain@cs.adfa.edu.au o O*OO^^^^OO*O o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: Re: Chiltern Questions Next: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page)