Prev: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: Re: Chiltern Questions

Chiltern Questions

From: "Michael Blair" <amfortas@h...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 02:40:58 PST
Subject: Chiltern Questions

The latest (March) issue of Wargames Illustrated includes an
advertismnet from Chiltern who carry American imports. There are two
items of particular interest to me:
1.  Leva Productions. I believe they do a 1/300 28cm K5(E) 'Leopold'
railway gun in resin. Are they any good?
2. Geohex (I believe). As well as the terrain hexagons they do tree
making kits. I am already comitted to 24" square terrain tiles but the
trees and 'how-to' book or video (can't remember which) sounded
interesting. Does anyone know anythingg about Geohex (:

Michael.

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: Re: Chiltern Questions