Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page) Next: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.

Re: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic pics -- more up

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 01:42:43 -0600
Subject: Re: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic pics -- more up

Aaron Teske wrote:

> The eight pics I took at the BFG demo are up, at
> "http://www.hicom.net/~teske/sfleet/bfg-pics.html".

	Coolness!  BTW, I contacted the Evil Empire yesterday and they
said
that they pushed up the BFG release date up to March 22.  However,
that's ok since I just purchased a couple of squads of ESU troops so
that I might start running SGII demos (I'ma gonna spread the gospel of
FMA... HALLELUJAH!!!) as well as the new edition of Warzone (I'll be
selling the figs since I play Capitol).  Also, Crimson Skies minis and
the New Illumiati are also coming out... I should happy until March 22.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"You know, I have one simple request, and that is to have sharks

with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads."

					--Dr. Evil
					"Austin Powers"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: [FT] Fleet design (Was Re: Alarishi Home Page) Next: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.