Prev: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: Re: NI and NCS shootout.

Re: NI and NCS shootout.

From: Laserlight <laserlight@c...>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 23:11:45 -0500
Subject: Re: NI and NCS shootout.

John L said, very quickly...
>     It was a joke!   I was not serious about the shootout.

That's good, John, it means your squadrons won't be expecting our little
visit.
I believe I've mentioned previously that we (the Alarishi, not
necessarily
the Israelis) use anti-matter for all sorts of things--like ortillery?
How
many planets did you say you have?
(Hey--we live on asteroids.  If you planet goes from a "smooth" to
"extra
chunky", *you* may not be able to use it, but that doesn't mean *we*
can't
use it).

Just kidding, John...I would never actually do that.  Unless it was
completely deniable.

Prev: RE: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: Re: NI and NCS shootout.