Prev: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic pics -- more up

Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.

From: devans@u...
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:10:20 -0600
Subject: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.

*whew* For a sec I thought I was experiencing deja vu, but Jon White
announced
yesterday his accident, and said something about typing with one hand.
'...on
the mend, thanks for asking.

Jonathan, I'm assuming you will be looking at the list from time to
time; no
need to reply, given the difficulties of one-handed typing. ;->= But
continued
best wishes on continued mending! Consider this a list 'hip hip hoorah'
by
three.

Oh, and Matthew? Don't sweat it: list non-admins suffer plenty of car
accidents,
as I can too readily attest personally as of a few years ago. I'd say
your karma
is doing just fine.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin. Next: [BFG] Battlefleet Gothic pics -- more up