Prev: RE: [FT] Replenishing Fighters (was: Tug Confusion) Next: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.

[semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 22:44:02 +0000
Subject: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.

Hi all,

I had a letter a couple of days ago from our ex-Listfuhrer, Jon White -
sadly Jon hasn't resubbed to the new list location yet, because he had a
nasty road accident just after Christmas and is still recovering. I
don't
have any more details, but he asked me to post this message just to let
everyone know what is going on, and why we haven't had any posts from
him
recently.
I think everyone will join me in wishing Jon a very speedy and
successful
recovery.
 With the tragic loss of Adam a couple of years back, then this
happening
to Jon W., the Listfuhrer job looks like it could well be jinxed - watch
your back, Matt....!  :-/

One of the Other Jons (the GZG one).

Prev: RE: [FT] Replenishing Fighters (was: Tug Confusion) Next: Re: [semi-OT] News on Jon White, ex-list admin.