Prev: Re: [OT][DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: [OT] My Life

Re: [FT] Tug confusion

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:25:06 EST
Subject: Re: [FT] Tug confusion

<< Yes it is, per Jon/GZG.  I checked before I built the Night Music
(Thrust
 13) class, a few months ago.  Eggshell Hull + Thrust 18 is the max, as
it
 takes 100% of the hull...unless you work on the rounding and squeeze in
 point or so of mass for something useful.  I'd build an Express Courier
like
 that, but X ships of speed Y are less efficient than 2X at Y/2, if you
 assume constant acceleration to midpoint and constant decceleration
 thereafter. >>
for a FTL CO type ship the max is thrust 16 (80%), fragile hull (10%),
FTL
(10%)
Size 8.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: [OT][DSII] Genre - and details about casting/moulding Next: Re: [OT] My Life