Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Re: Spinal Mounts

[OT] Buildings, Scenery, Babylon 5 Minis...

From: Naismith@s...
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:16:00 +0100
Subject: [OT] Buildings, Scenery, Babylon 5 Minis...

When I dared to enter my private black hole a.k.a. hobbyroom, I
discovered a box full of old buildings and minis. I won't use them in
the near future... so I thought to sell/swap the whole waggonload.
Unless stated otherwise, everything is in good condition (but dusty),
without blister or card. The following Items are on my
"lets-make-room-for-other-things"-list:
(R= resin, P= Pewter)

Fantasy Forge 25mm, SF (R with small P bits):
Normal Technology
1    x	  gun emplacement, circular 4'' x 3''
1    x	  rocket silo, circular, 4'' x 3''
2    x	  observation tower, 2,5'' x 5,5''
1    x	  gun tower, 2,5'' x 5,5''
1    x	  at-st like walker, 4'' high
1    x	  small gun tower, 3'' x 2''
1    x	  door set: airlock, set: 4 mansized, 1 hangar, 1 floor
1    x	  cryo/med chambers set a la Alien: 6 pcs.
1    x	  machinery:	4pcs. ~ 2''
1    x	  meteor crater set: 2 large, 2 medium, 2 small

Alien Bio Tech
2    x	  Gravtanks/Repulsorlift 3'' x 3''
1    x	  wallset:    4 short 1,5''; 4 long 3''; 3 iris-like doors
1    x	  egg/decoration set:	 8 pcs. 1''

Comet Miniatures:
1    x	  Cylon Warrior 3'' (R w.P)
1    x	  Blade Runner Spinner Car (P); 3''
1    x	   Star Wars Millenium Falcon 2,5''; Slave I ~ 0,5''

AOG Babylon 5 Minis (P)
2    x	  Centauri: octuiron 5''
1    x	  Narn Bin'tak	  5''
3    x	  centauri rutarion fighter
2    x	  centauri vorchan
1    x	  centauri    primus
3    x	  centauri    sentri fighter
3    x	  narn frazi fighter
1    x	  narn g'quan
1    x	  narn t'loth
2    x	  narn dag'kar missile frigate
1    x	  narn thentus
1    x	  centauri    dargan
1    x	  centauri    altarin
3    x	  raider fighter
3    x	  starfury

Book 1 x Atlas of the Narn-Centauri War

For further questions or offers please mail privately:
Naismith@swhamm.de
I live in Germany, so I think only europeans will be interested...
unless some gamers from the other side of the Atlantic Oceab are really,
really interested...

I would prefer to give away every product group together.

I am looking to swap against Fantasy Scenery (Mayhem Buildings!, Village
Green etc.) or financial compensation...

Thanks for your patience.

Markus

--

"Bonsai!"
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man)

********

Cyberwolf (Naismith@swhamm.de  ICQ# 11550758)

Prev: Re: [OT] My Life Next: Re: Spinal Mounts