Prev: Re: Home Pages (way OT) Next: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

From: DracSpy@a...
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 02:24:55 EST
Subject: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS

<< Well, in TOS the Enterprise had 2 tubes, not 4. Ships with 2 Photons
in
 SFB get 1 Torp. The FT rules regarding mass and cost stop it from
 getting out of hand.

 If you have SFB SSDs to hand, and want to do some designs, I'd be
 grateful if you would let me use them (with attribution, naturally).

np, I just have to rember to include Firecons in the designs, one of my
favs
from SFB is the Andor missile cruiser, 3 Torps in FB, will send more
stats off
list.
-Stephen

Prev: Re: Home Pages (way OT) Next: Re: [FT]Star Trek: TOS