Prev: [OT] casting, resin, pewter, etc . . . Next: Re: [OT] My Life

Re: [SGII] Buildings

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:23:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [SGII] Buildings

At 09:46 PM 2/22/99 -0600, Nick wrote:
>Thanks for the review -- I was looking at these just the other day in
the
>store.  The thing is, you can't really tell what you are buying due to
the
>packaging.  Sure, the artwork on the cover looks nice, but. . .

Artwork?

<blink>
<blink>

Okay, from what I remember of the SF kits, they add some lighting
effects
(and wouldn't *that* be cool to actually add!), but it's a retouched
photo
of the kit, not artwork!  Ditto the back, and they might not've
retouched
those.	I picked up the two-part base/starport for two friends for
Christmas, but I haven't seen 'em yet since said friends are in
Pittsburgh... but I did watch a guy assemble the missile base.

*Very* cool.  Not really the most useful of the kits IMO, but very cool
nonetheless.

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@HICom.net
LAUNCH DAY!
A totally unprovoked attack on peaceful neighbors. Must be the race
file. Does strange things.
		--Rick Kucejko, on the War Monger PRT in Stars!

Prev: [OT] casting, resin, pewter, etc . . . Next: Re: [OT] My Life