Prev: Re: [OT-LIST] Unsupported character sets Next: RE: [OT] My Life

RE: [OT] My Life

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 10:08:29 -0800
Subject: RE: [OT] My Life

Congrats John! I grew up in the Army (My dad retired US Army Infantry as
Half-Bird) and got acquainted with the local Communist sponsored
terrorists
in fun and exotic locales like Seoul, Korea; Munich, Germany; San Juan,
Puerto Rico; etc....

It can be tough, especially now with the Army's reduced force levels,
but
the upshot is that with the reduced force, better opportunities for
advancement will arise! Are you Infantry, Armor or Arty? Enquiring
minds....

Michael Wikan
Game Design
Slave Zero
Accolade, Inc.
http://www.slavezero.com
mwikan@accolade.com
wikan@sprintmail.com
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night
visit violence on those who would do us harm."-George Orwell

Virginia